“As a financial planner, I offer advice, education and choices”
“With over 22 years of experience in the financial services field, Arthur is committed to providing objective, unbiased advice to help clients save, grow, and protect their assets.”
WHAT WE OFFER
IN THE PRESS
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
ARTHUR FLORES, CFP®
PLAN. GROW. ACHIEVE.
After 19 years working with large NY wealth management firms, I launched Flores Wealth Planning to provide comprehensive financial planning services to those who wanted advice without the sales pressure. Financial planning and personal finance do not have to be complicated. I will simplify this process and help organize your financial life so you can have a plan in place designed to help you achieve your goals and financial independence. A financial plan used to be a 100-page bound report with recommendations. At FWP, we strive to minimize the pages (or eliminate them altogether). Planning will be more interactive to include an action plan and accountability, with online access to most of or all your finances on an ongoing basis. Affordability is important. I will design a plan that fits your financial situation and minimizes the cost by adding a monthly fee structure. I am here to help you plan, grow your savings, and achieve your financial goals and dreams. I look forward to working with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sign up to be sent a complete list of our FAQs.
What kind of clients do you work with?
How we work with you?
- Getting Acquainted Meeting: We offer a complimentary consultation, so we get to know each other, ask questions, and define how the financial planning process works at Flores Wealth Planning.
- Gathering data and Setting Financial Goals: We will incorporate your financial goals into the plan, and we’ll also ask you for financial information to analyze your current situation.
- Analyzing and evaluating your financial status: We will review your financial information to assess your situation before we consider what you can do to meet your goals.
- Presenting your financial plan: We’ll present recommendations designed to address your unique goals and priorities, based on the information you provided. We will also explain the reasons behind our recommendations, listen to any of your concerns and revise the recommendations as appropriate.
- Implementing the financial planning recommendations: We will create an action plan to implement the recommendations and discuss any other professionals, such as an attorney or accountant that may be needed. We’re here to work with your other advisers, not replace them.
- Monitoring your financial planning recommendations: We can also help to monitor your progress toward your goals. It is recommended that you have annual reviews of your plan and adjust the recommendations, if needed, as your life changes.