“The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and starting on the first one.” – Mark Twain
WHAT WE OFFER
You will work in partnership with a dedicated Certified Financial Planning™ professional in various ways – face-to-face, online meeting, e-mail and phone. Arthur Flores is always available to answer any questions you may have during and after the financial planning engagement.
Flores provides personalized comprehensive financial planning services that cover several areas of your financial life such as retirement, investment, education, insurance, debt management and estate planning.
We will help you build a strategic and diversified investment portfolio. Our asset allocation models consist of several asset classes and keeps expense ratios low by using index mutual funds and ETFs.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
We do not sell financial products and do not accept commissions of any kind. We feel this minimizes conflicts of interest. We get paid to provide you objective advice with your best interests at heart.
Flores begins with a financial plan. We make no recommendations without first understanding you (client) then developing a plan that is geared to achieving your goal(s).
As a fiduciary, we are obligated to put you – our client – first. We feel this sets us apart from other types of firms in the securities industry such as broker/dealers that may be held to a perhaps lesser, “suitability” standard.
Arthur works with his clients either virtually (Skype or Google Hangout) or face-to-face. We use state of the art financial planning and communication tools to help bring information to you efficiently and securely. Flores believes in trying to be as paperless as possible.
Our clients are busy, and we respect their time. We work around our client’s schedule which means meeting after work or on weekends. Flores is available to meet in-person or virtually.
We don’t start talking about money. We get to know who you are first by understanding the four key areas of your life – family, community/work, goals/fears and financial resources. We make sure that these four areas are in-line with your financial plan.
PLAN. GROW. ACHIEVE.
After 19 years working with large NY wealth management firms, I launched Flores Wealth Planning to provide comprehensive financial planning services to those who wanted advice without the sales pressure. Financial planning and personal finance do not have to be complicated. I will simplify this process and help organize your financial life so you can have a plan in place designed to help you achieve your goals and financial independence. A financial plan used to be a 100-page bound report with recommendations. At FWP, we strive to minimize the pages (or eliminate them altogether). Planning will be more interactive to include an action plan and accountability, with online access to most of or all your finances on an ongoing basis. Affordability is important. I will design a plan that fits your financial situation and minimizes the cost by adding a monthly fee structure. I am here to help you plan, grow your savings, and achieve your financial goals and dreams.
I look forward to working with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sign up to be sent a complete list of our FAQs.
What kind of clients do you work with?
My clients are individual, families and business owners at all stages of their lives. We have no account minimums. We welcome everyone looking for financial help.
How we work with you?
- Getting Acquainted Meeting: We offer a complimentary consultation, so we get to know each other, ask questions, and define how the financial planning process works at Flores Wealth Planning.
- Gathering data and Setting Financial Goals: We will incorporate your financial goals into the plan, and we’ll also ask you for financial information to analyze your current situation.
- Analyzing and evaluating your financial status: We will review your financial information to assess your situation before we consider what you can do to meet your goals.
- Presenting your financial plan: We’ll present recommendations designed to address your unique goals and priorities, based on the information you provided. We will also explain the reasons behind our recommendations, listen to any of your concerns and revise the recommendations as appropriate.
- Implementing the financial planning recommendations: We will create an action plan to implement the recommendations and discuss any other professionals, such as an attorney or accountant that may be needed. We’re here to work with your other advisers, not replace them.
- Monitoring your financial planning recommendations: We can also help to monitor your progress toward your goals. It is recommended that you have annual reviews of your plan and adjust the recommendations, if needed, as your life changes.
What is your turn around time?
Once we start the financial planning process, and the Client Service Agreement is signed, a financial plan typically takes anywhere from 2 to 4 weeks to complete after we receive all required information from you. The timeframe depends on many factors such as delivery of documents and statements, meeting availability and much more.