“As a financial planner, I offer advice, education and choices”
WHAT WE OFFER
Personal ApproachYou will work in partnership with a dedicated Certified Financial Planner™ professional in various ways – face-to-face, online meeting, e-mail and phone. Arthur Flores is always available to answer any questions you may have during and after the financial planning engagement. Read More
Financial PlanningFlores provides personalized comprehensive financial planning services that cover several areas of your financial life such as retirement, investment, education, insurance, debt management and estate planning. Read More
Investment ManagementWe will help you build a strategic and diversified investment portfolio. Our asset allocation models consist of several asset classes and keeps expense ratios low by using index mutual funds and ETFs. Read More
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
Fee-OnlyWe do not sell financial products and do not accept commissions of any kind. We feel this minimizes conflicts of interest. We get paid to provide you objective advice with your best interests at heart.
PlanFlores begins with a financial plan. We make no recommendations without first understanding you (client) then developing a plan that is geared to achieving your goal(s).
FiduciaryAs a fiduciary, we are obligated to put you – our client – first. We feel this sets us apart from other types of firms in the securities industry such as broker/dealers that may be held to a perhaps lesser, “suitability” standard.
ModernArthur works with his clients either virtually (Skype or Google Hangout) or face-to-face. We use state of the art financial planning and communication tools to help bring information to you efficiently and securely. Flores believes in trying to be as paperless as possible.
AccessibleOur clients are busy, and we respect their time. We work around our client’s schedule which means meeting after work or on weekends. Flores is available to meet in-person or virtually.
Holistic ApproachWe don’t start talking about money. We get to know who you are first by understanding the four key areas of your life – family, community/work, goals/fears and financial resources. We make sure that these four areas are in-line with your financial plan.
ARTHUR FLORES, CFP®
PLAN. GROW. ACHIEVE.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sign up to be sent a complete list of our FAQs.
What kind of clients do you work with?
How we work with you?
- Getting Acquainted Meeting: We offer a complimentary consultation, so we get to know each other, ask questions, and define how the financial planning process works at Flores Wealth Planning.
- Gathering data and Setting Financial Goals: We will incorporate your financial goals into the plan, and we’ll also ask you for financial information to analyze your current situation.
- Analyzing and evaluating your financial status: We will review your financial information to assess your situation before we consider what you can do to meet your goals.
- Presenting your financial plan: We’ll present recommendations designed to address your unique goals and priorities, based on the information you provided. We will also explain the reasons behind our recommendations, listen to any of your concerns and revise the recommendations as appropriate.
- Implementing the financial planning recommendations: We will create an action plan to implement the recommendations and discuss any other professionals, such as an attorney or accountant that may be needed. We’re here to work with your other advisers, not replace them.
- Monitoring your financial planning recommendations: We can also help to monitor your progress toward your goals. It is recommended that you have annual reviews of your plan and adjust the recommendations, if needed, as your life changes.
What is your turn around time?
What does fee-only mean?
Are your fees tax deductible?
Yes. Section 212 of the Internal Revenue Code permits itemized deductions for investment advice in the miscellaneous section of Schedule A. It is subject to a 2% floor of the adjusted gross income on a personal tax return.